Spring Retreat 2023
with Shakti Caterina Maggi
from the 21st to the 26th of April, Titignano Castle, Italy
• Join a a deeply transformative 6 days retreat to learn to live from our inner natural peace.
• Meet an embodied teaching that have trasformed to the lives of thousands, in the past 20 years.
• Learn practical tools to transform your daily life in an opportunity for spiritual awakening.
you can also participate for just a few days
WRITE TO US YOUR PARTICIPATION REQUEST
What you will experience
- Six hrs per day of theoretical & experiential teachings
- Ask directly to Shakti through live Q&As
- A breathtaking beautiful location in a middle age castle in the heart of Italy. Exquisite food, loving International community
How to participate
- Write us an email to email@example.com for any further info
- Newcomers are asked to leave their phone number for a brief, introductory interview
- We provide support in travelling logistics upon request
- 8.00-8.30 AM meditation
- 10.45-11.00 AM Mantra
- 11.00 AM – 1 PM satsang
- 1.00-2.00 PM lunch
- 3.30-5.30 PM experiential session
- 7.00-8.00 PM dinner
- 9.00- 11.00 PM satsang
"Best 9 days of my life.
I am just in love, is all. Falling deeper in love. And as I fall deeper, I fall through heart break after heart break. Heart break that is not devoid of love, rather full of love."
"Shakti has a powerful energy field of love which transmutes everything in love itself. I really appreciate how at times she draws from many traditions to illustrate her points and her willingness to show us the truth sometimes in the softest ways. Thank you so much"
"A powerful field that made my mind quiet. I realized layers of conditioning of my ego to a much deeper level, so that I could accept them. I found a new connection with my body as well, I feel now much more at ease with it. The sangha has trasmitted me a very pure love, very disinterested."
"I was surprised at how comfortable I felt, given that the teaching is so different from anything else I've encountered. Even though it was my first time, I felt right at home."
"It was so beautiful and intense. Shakti has a natural way of leading the retreat and she teaches in a very personal, clear, funny, straight forward and loving way. The teaching is given in just the right tempo and steps to understand and absorb and experience. The team is so loving and supporting! So thankful for this immense gift".
"Learning from Shakti during the last few years has been the most powerful and transformative gift of my life. Each reatreat is a jewel that opens up to ever-deepining layers of clarity, love and compassion "