• Immerse yourself in a deep and transformative 10 days retreat to learn to embody the message of non duality.
• Benefit from experiential and theoretical teachings that have brought peace to the lives of thousands, in the past 20 years.
• Learn practical tools to engineer your inner landscape and let go of suffering.
you can also participate for just a few days
WRITE TO US YOUR PARTICIPATION REQUEST
Contact us to get more information, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Bookings are not final until a confirmation is received.
A brief interview will be held for those partecipating for the first time.
What you will experience
- Seven hrs of teaching per day with satsangs and experiential sessions
- Connect with Shakti directly through live Q&As
- A truly enchanted location in a middle age castle in the heart of Italy. Exquisite food, loving community
How to participate
- Write us an email to email@example.com for get all the details
- If it is your first time atteding a retreat with Shakti, please leave your phone number for a brief, introductory interview
- We provide support in travelling logistics upon request
- 8.00-8.40 AM meditation
- 10.30-12.30 AM satsang
- 1.00-2.30 PM lunch
- 4.30-6.30 PM experiential session (with break)
- 7.00-8.30 PM dinner
- 9.00- 11.00 PM satsang
"Best 9 days of my life.
I am just in love, is all. Falling deeper in love. And as I fall deeper, I fall through heart break after heart break. Heart break that is not devoid of love, rather full of love."
"Shakti has a powerful energy field of love which transmutes everything in love itself. I really appreciate how at times she draws from many traditions to illustrate her points and her willingness to show us the truth sometimes in the softest ways. Thank you so much"
"A powerful field that made my mind quiet. I realized layers of conditioning of my ego to a much deeper level, so that I could accept them. I found a new connection with my body as well, I feel now much more at ease with it. The sangha has trasmitted me a very pure love, very disinterested."
"I was surprised at how comfortable I felt, given that the teaching is so different from anything else I've encountered. Even though it was my first time, I felt right at home."
"It was so beautiful and intense. Shakti has a natural way of leading the retreat and she teaches in a very personal, clear, funny, straight forward and loving way. The teaching is given in just the right tempo and steps to understand and absorb and experience. The team is so loving and supporting! So thankful for this immense gift".
"Learning from Shakti during the last few years has been the most powerful and transformative gift of my life. Each reatreat is a jewel that opens up to ever-deepining layers of clarity, love and compassion "